Let's Get Organized

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Let's Get This Thing Rolling!

Welcome, kids! 

"I'm the grown up and you're the kid, got it?"  How many times did you hear that when you were a kid?  My mother should have had a recording of that she could just replay whenever I started to smart-mouth her instead of having to repeat the phrase constantly.  I was a good kid, but I know I tended to question everything.  Everything.  Drove my mama nuts, but she knew it would serve me well... eventually.


My beautiful mama with me on my wedding day


So here I am, 30 years old, married and owned by two beautiful gray cats.  I still try to question everything, and in doing so I've found myself going in so many different directions:  work, school (again), animal rescue, gardening, cooking, not-so-much cleaning, maybe some travel, and I get pretty excited about the whole green movement.  Of course there's more to me than all, that, but this here blog is to flush all that out. 

There we have it:  our objective.  Let's get together and share some stories and ideas.  As we share our experiences, we'll figure out how to be the most well-rounded, interesting, satisfied, environmentally-responsible (hence "Crunchy") Grown Ups we can be!

1 comment:

  1. I raised a new-age hippie! Go me!

    ReplyDelete